This is an extreme long Shot and this helps focus on me and Caroline and it makes a scene of what we are doing and what we are discussing about.

This is a Longshot. This shows Caroline turned around maybe not wanting to show her identity and me walking down the stairs confused about what she is doing. This might connote that Caroline is powerful at this angle.

This is a medium shot of my face showing me looking around connoting that I am looking at Caroline who is covering her identity and I am confused and don't know what is going on.

This is a close up of Caroline turned around and not showing her identity because she is maybe shy or is hiding for a particular reason. This would make the consumers curious to find out who it is.

This is an over the shoulder shot of Caroline looking at me and I am curiously looking at her confused and don't know who she is. This connotes that I am curious to what is going on and what she is doing.

This is a close-up and this shows my face and I am shocked at what has happened but it doesn't show the main focus, Caroline. This makes the audience curious to find out what is happening.

This is an extreme close up and this finally shows who Caroline is and shows her eye trying to make her look powerful. 

This is an over the shoulder shot and this shows Caroline reaching out to grab me and you can see my face and it looks like I am shocked and frightened and don't know what is going to happen.



ThANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS!!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key concepts (LIAR) and analysis of Film Poster

Mise-en-scene