1)

WWW: Your Question 9 has potential but you ran out of time. Grade: 3-


2)

Q1:0
Q2:1
Q3:1
Q4:1
Q5:0
Q6:2
Q7:1
Q8:1
Q9:3

3)

Yeah, I used words like company when I could have used words like consumers or producers. I need to use media terminology because if I don't I lose marks I need to revise these media words so that for my next test I am set for my tests.


4)

I answered question 9 decently well. I could have written more than went into more detail and got more marks for it. I think I did well on this because I sort of used media terminology and got marks for that and also had good sentences and it linked a lot towards the question.

5)

This is one of my weaker questions because I wrote a lot but only got one mark for it. This is because I guessed most of it because I was not sure what the real answer was. Instead, I could have written this for question 9 and got way more marks and got a better grade.

6)

I think that producers use children in their adverts so that consumers feel sorrow for these children and that they have not had education and have not been taught how to work so the consumers would donate because they would want an incident child to have a chance to succeed in life whereas adults might have had education and have grown up and are either lazy or can not be asked to go find a job to get money. From the picture, you can connote that the child is very upset that does not have money and that puts the consumers focus on the child's future and either he is going to be someone who has not had an education so he can not work but if the consumer donates this will help the child and will help the chances of the child succeed in life. This is what the producers want you to think so that you feel sympathy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key concepts (LIAR) and analysis of Film Poster

Mise-en-scene