Introduction To Media

1) Which part of the course are you looking forward to most?

I am looking forward towards everything but mainly Film  Trailers/ Film Posters

2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?

I am hoping to learn everything I need to know to become good at media so that I can succeed in my GSCE.

3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?

I am hoping to achieve a grade 8 or push the limits and try and  get a grade 9 which would be amazing
4) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?

The last time I watched a film it was the 'Meg'


5) Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience?

I feel that the 'Meg' had a good audience because of the official film poster and  the trailer and they put a good bit of everything that would make someone want to watch the film even more.

6) What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.)

I have used a phone PS4 and to communicate to other people and to socialize with other people and friends

7) What device do you use most to access the media?

 I feel that I mostly use a phone because its always there I use it for everything to listen music,play games and socialize with friends. It is also very helpful as I am always learning from technology and it is making me like media and everything about technology.

 9) Why was the casting of Jodie Whittaker a significant moment in the history of Doctor Who?

The casting bit made it more interesting as she made it more emotional and realistic and as if someone really did just vanish or die.

10) What
aspects of this scene do you think an audience might enjoy? List at least three things and explain why the audience would enjoy each aspect. 

The way the man transformed into a man was very interesting and made it look like it was normal.

It was very interesting when there were explosions and when they were moving around as if there was an earthquake. This makes the scene look more dramatic and the effects were very good making it look like there was a lot of problems or there would be a explosion.

When the man was telling the doctor what and what not to do because it makes you think what if the doctor will break one of those rules or what would happen next and it basically gets you thinking of what will happen later.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Key concepts (LIAR) and analysis of Film Poster

Mise-en-scene